Summer Camp West 2020
COVID-19 Update

As COVID-19 spreads rapidly across the globe, we Scamps are monitoring the situation closely. In this time of upheaval and uncertainty, the health and safety of our community and the world is our top priority. Regarding Summer Camp West 2020, our current plan is to decide whether to hold, postpone, or cancel it by mid-May. We will not proceed with Summer Camp unless we are clear that the health risks of gathering are minimal.

Everyone who applied for camp before midnight on our original application closing date of April 5 is accepted to camp. We won't request payment unless and until we decide to move forward with holding camp. Additionally, registration will remain open for a while longer, with the understanding that applications received after April 5 may or may not be accepted.

We'll be heartbroken if we don't hold camp this year, as we know all of you will be too...and at the same time, we're deeply committed to making the choices that best support long-term health and safety for everyone. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at

With love and hope,
The Scamps